Tired of feeling guilty about your unhealthy eating habits??
It is without a doubt that from year to year moms and dads are getting busier and busier. The majority of parents are working full time to bring in dual incomes just so they can pay their bills and provide a good home for their kids. Not to mention, technology is changing the landscape of how we operate both in business and in our family life. Mobile devices and tablets are allowing us to move faster and get more things done quicker than our parents ever knew how to. While we are increasing our productivity in the areas of work and school, at the same time we are also experiencing a drastic change in the way we feed our bodies. You would think that with all of the tech advancements at our fingertips that this would allow us to spend more time with family and actually sit more often at a dinner table and enjoy a meal together. However let's be real. That is usually NOT the case these days.
So what's really happening and why are we not eating well?
• We work 8-14 hour shifts a day sometimes longer
• We skip lunches because we would rather get work done than take a break
• We spend more than 10 hours a week driving like a taxi cab transporting our kids to sports games
• We resort to eating on the go and find ourselves at fast food chains because it makes life easier
• We don't hydrate because we don't drink water. Who has time for that?
Does any of this sound like your life? Can you relate? The fight to eat well and stay healthy is a true battle. I've been where you are and have had the same struggles as you. But with the commitment and desire to want to change, I was able to get the proper education to strategically nourish my body and give it back what it had desired for so many years. REAL FOOD. CLEAN FOOD.
In my 14 Day Clean Eating Bootcamp you will:
I have the solution. Ready to Get Started?